Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One year older.

Ok so yesterday was my birthday it was ok. We didn't do anything to big for my birthday. Last week we went to San Fran. I feel like I am in this pattern and I just can't break out of it. Taking care of baby, cleaning, house, cooking dinner, send a few hours with Sean, Go to bed... And then the same thing the next day. I really miss hanging out with people my own age. Some days I live it up and go see my grandma woo what a week. I need to get something more in my life. I wouldn't trade taking care of Teagan but man do I need a hobby. So I came up with a new one. Getting healthy!! I can say that I am in the WORST shape of my life. I am now 173 pounds I gained all the weight I lost back but I won't let that get me down. I am now going into overtime. I have everything worked out on a legal pad. I am cutting suger and soda from my diet. HARD I know! I have also made an work out plan for the week. I need to get back into shape not just for me but for my little girl. I mean I want to be able to run and play with her not sit on the park bench and watch. I know I can do this I just keep have to keep telling my self this! I want to get down to 130 pounds in 5 months lets see if I can do this. Thats 43 pounds wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment