Friday, May 27, 2011

Cutest husband and baby!

Just so everyone knows he is not naked he is wearing pants... He made me put that because he just found the blog.

OKKK my husband WOULD KILL ME if he knew I posted this photo but I couldn't help it!!! Look at it!! Better then puppies and kittens and all the cute baby animals in the world!! I had to snap this photo so freaking fast it wasn't funny. He is like you better not post this on facebook well I kept my word this isn't on facebook :D... I am still going to die but its SOOO worth it.

I really think this photo catches both of them so well Sean's face is has a slightly annoyed look because I took a photo of him with no shirt and Teagan thinks its freaking awesome that I did  it! As we know my baby is always on my side.

I really don't think Sean could be a better daddy he does so well with Teagan and loves every min. he can get with her. He even changes poopy diapers and I am talking about the blow out kind! I think the one thing he has a hard time doing is giving her a bath but he does it if I need him to. The only reason why he doesn't like to is because she cries every time he does it. Lets face it even though I said she is a daddy's girl she prefers mommy most the time. But then again she will cry for him so maybe its pretty even.  If I don't post again in 3 days my husband killed me for posting a shirtless picture of him (Just joking NO need to call the cops :P)

1 comment:

  1. LOLLOLLOLLOL I can't stop laughing! That's hilarious...How about I go ahead and post his pic on FB for you!? hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete