Friday, May 20, 2011

Sleepy mommy and baby!

So today was WAY long but tons of fun. My mother and I went to stockton to see my grandma. Grandma was having a very off day but I hope she feels better. After that we went shopping I didn't really get much but my mom got me some jeans and a cute skrit way excited! We are going to get a baby crib soon so Teagan doesn't have to sleep in her port-a-crib anymore I can't wait to use the crib set my mom got her. We also got her ears pierced today that was so scary but she got through it with grandmas help. After all that it was time to head home when I got home the whole living room was cleaned and dinner was cooking I have an AMAZING husband. Teagan then played with daddy and feel asleep on mommy. We were both wiped out from todays adventure. Here are some photos.

Sleepy baby.

Playing with daddy.

Our dog loves Teagan.

SO TIRED!

Flash woke me up.

Blue licking the babys forhead.

1 comment:

  1. I am so so happy you have a blog! :) Isn't it so much fun?!

    ReplyDelete